Touch America - Violin PowerTilt
Ready to take your massage or spa treatments to the next level? Invest in the beautiful and fully motorized Violin lift table. When it comes to reliable functionality and aesthetic elegance, the Violin PowerTilt Table is tops!
Its integrated storage space in cherry, wenge or maple instantly lends a natural and classic or zen and modern feel to your space. And because it’s fully motorized, the stationary massage table with cabinet lets you carry out all your treatments with finesse.
Reserve a spot for the Violin PowerTilt Treatment Table in your spa or salon today!
Get it with the face rest, flex armrests, full foot rest, and other massage table accessories.
Dimensions & Options
- 83"L x 39"W x 37"H, Table weight: 270 lbs. Shipping weight - boxed: 340 lbs.
- Top design Four-piece adjustable top with round corners, 3-layer foam, 3/4" plywood
- Standard size top 30" x 73" Foam 2" firm bottom layer + 1- 3/4" medium-density layer of urethane polymer
- Polyester batting 1/2" fluffy polyester Dacron top layer
- Frame 3/4" plywood frame reinforced for armrests and face cradle
- Adjustments Easy motorized adjustments of torso, knee, and upper body sections
- Back-tilt angle: 0 to 60° Knee-tilt angle: 0 to 30°
- Base Wood veneer cabinet with clear finish surrounding a carbon steel frame
- Base dimensions 56"L x 26"W x 16"H
- Cabinet 36"L x 20"W x 9"H storage cabinet inside dimensions
- Door options Wood veneer door standard; glass door optional
- Base finish Choice of Cherry, Wenge or Maple veneer with clear finish
- Drawer option Optional End Drawer at foot end w/ inside dimensions of 13.5”W x 15”L* *Power cord exits at foot end of table base when optional End Drawer is installed
- Height range 24.5" to 34.5"
- Optional power strip available to power appliances used inside base cabinet
- Optional Accessories: Flex Armrests or Swing Sway Arms w/ Manicure Trays, Contour FaceSpace, Salon Footrest or Full Footrest, Facial Neck Bolster, Small Hot Towel Cabi fits in foot end w/ $75 upcharge to prepare foot end for HTC
- Structure: 10 yrs. on replacement parts for frame/structure and 1 yr. on labor**
- Vinyl & foam: 2 yrs. on materials
- Motor & controls: 2 yrs. on materials
- Wood veneer: 1 yr.