Earthlite - Sedona Stationary Massage Table
Crafted from beautiful Hard Maple, the Sedona stationary table comes standard with manually adjustable legs, sturdy hardwood frame and a luxurious, rounded corner flat top. Generously upholstered with our Pro-Plush™ Deluxe 3” cushioning system and covered with our sumptuous yet durable Natursoft™ upholstery, the Sedona Series provides beautiful and affordable treatment table options for a broad range of customers.Shown with optional headrest.
Simple, Yet Elegant Maple Treatment Tables
- Sturdy, Stylish, Hard Maple Construction
- • Provides exceptional strength and stability.
- • Earthlite uses only North American Maple and other hardwoods from eco-friendly, managed forest sources.
- Luxuriously Upholstered Rounded Corner Top
- • Premium Pro-Plush™ Deluxe Cushioning – 3”, triple density system for ultimate comfort.
- • Buttery soft, yet eco-friendly Natursoft™ upholstery.
- • Beautiful rounded corners are easy on therapists.
- Versatile Features and Options
- • Trestle, shelf or cabinet base options offer optimal configuration.
• Manual and Pneumatic tilt and salon top options offer versatility.
PowerAssist™ Tilt and Salon Options
- • Non-electric – uses economical pneumatic assisted lifting system.
- • Enables expanded services including facials, medi-treatments and more.
• Earthlite’s proprietary One-Touch™ Levers offer pneumatic assisted back and leg adjustments even while client is on the table.
- • Easy and infinite adjustments.
- STANDARD FEATURES
- • Solid hard Maple Construction
• Shelf base
- • Rounded Corners
- • Pro-Plush™ Deluxe 3-Layer 3” Cushioning System
- • Natursoft™ Upholstery – 100% PU in fourteen colors
- • Double knobs for added strength
- • Made in USA with components sourced globally
- OPTIONAL FEATURES
- • Cabinet Base
- • Ultraleather® or Promessa® upholstery
- • Platform and FacePillow
- • Hanging Armrest
- • Side Arm w/ Holes (Flat End)
- • Weight: 100 - 120 lbs
- • Width options: 28”, 30”, 32”
- • Length: 73”
- • Standard adjustable height range: 25” to 34”
- • Static weight tested: 4000 lbs
- • Maximum working weight: 1000 lbs
- • Lifetime Limited Warranty
**Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery, although we can sometimes accommodate deadlines.
- • CE Mark
- Choose from 3 Base Options!