• 1 Extra large ovular basalt (1 for neck contour or neck)
• 16 Large flat ovular basalt size (2 for stomach, 6 for backside and scapular, 8 for thigh).
• 18 medium flat ovular basalt size (2 for neck, 8 for arm, 2 for palm, 4 for calf, 2 for feet ,)
• 6 Small flat ovular basalt (2 for forehead, 2 for head crown, 2 for hindbrain)
• 8 Toes (for feet)
• 6 Small circular facial basalt
• 4 Small ovular white marble (for coll therapy)
• 4 Miniature pressure point basalt/Deep tissue
• 7 Chakra
• Packed within a bamboo box
• X-Large flat ovular basalt stone: 4.5" x 3" x 1.1"
• Large flat ovular basalt stone: 3" x 2.3" x 1"
• Medium flat ovular basalt stones: 2.6" x 1.9" x 0.7"
• Small flat ovular basalt 1.5" x 1.2"x 0.7"
• Miniature pressure point basalt: 3" x 1.2" x 0.7"
• Small circular facial basalt 0.9" x 0.3"
• Small ovular white marble: 1.7" x 1.2" x 0.3"
Benefits and Effects of Hot & Warm Stone Therapy:
• Increases circulation, facilitating maximum blood for optimum body function.
• Vaso-dilation of blood vessels causing an increase in blood flow around the body.
• Providing important energies to keep the body functioning efficiently.
• Increase the pulse, therefore the heart pumps faster.
• Increases cell metabolism, thereby increasing the rate at which the body processes nutrients and toxins.
• Increase lymphatic function, thereby increasing detoxification, and increasing cleansing and elimination.
• Creates a feeling of balance and harmony.
• Gives the client a deeper sense of relaxation more quickly.
• Less tiring for the therapist.
What is Basalt?
Basalt Rock is originally found deep within a volcano where it remains for hundreds of million years, gaining all of its natural properties. As the volcano erupts through the earth mantle, the Basalt Rock is formed through the lava as it cools rapidly on the earth's surface. This grey-black and fairly lightweight stone has pores on its surface that become smaller and denser towards the centre and a find-grained, crystalline texture. All basalt is rich with iron and magnesium, which make this stone very effective in massage treatments after being polished, boosting circulation, and relaxation and massage treatments effectiveness.
White Marble Stones
White marble is used for cool massage treatments. They are ideally used at room temperature as they feel slightly cooler than body temperature, so no additional cooling treatment is needed. White marble is popularly used for facial, neck and palm massage. They are particularly good at reducing puffiness around the eye area. Before the completion of the hot stone massage, the white ovular marble stones are used to refresh and revitalize clients before the end of the massage session. It is advisable that these stones are not used on the bodies joints as they can encourage rheumatism.
How Our Stones Are Produces?
The stones have been processed from the organic grey stone plate, during which it has been cut, shaped and sanded to perfection. Each stone has been made by hand with extensive days spent caring and polishing for each stone, ensuring the high quality polished finish and deep natural coloring. To maintain the care and natural elements of the stones, all of our stones are packed in a natural, handmade bamboo box or a blue velvet drawstring bag.
The 70 Piece Ultra Therapy Set is truly a premium stone set at an incredible value, allowing you to take stone massage to the next level. It has everything the hot stone therapist needs to perform full body treatments. We use natural black basalt and white marble rocks as the only materials, all stones were shaped and polished by traditional handcraft, giving you consistent quality in each and every stone, you will be able to offer deeper and more therapeutic stone massage. No wax, dyestuff, chemicals were applied during the production. The natural bamboo box is handmade to provide an efficient storage place for your stones.