Best Choice for Massage Therapists! Master massage innovative top quality 3-bottle oil warmer makes your client more comfortable and happier by warming your favorite oil, lotion, cream, or gel. It heats up quickly, safely and evenly helping to keep the temperature consistent without compromising the oil’s nutrients. The warmer will gently warm 3 standard 8oz bottles to a perfect 60°C/140°F degrees and has an auto-shut off to regulate the temperature. The warmer has five adjustable temperature levels. It will automatically stop heating when it reaches to its desired temperature and will resume heating once the temperature has fallen below the desired number of degrees, so there is no risk of underheating or overheating your oil. Our bottle warmer is durable and easy to clean, protected by Master Massage's 1-Year Guarantee against manufacturer’s defects in materials and craftsmanship. This is a must have for any spa industry professional.
- Sleek and modern design
- Compact and lightweight construction for portability
- Warms massage oils, lotions, and creams
- Warms 3 bottles simultaneously, individually removable bottles
- 5 temperature settings, automatic temperature control and protection
- Only takes about 20 minutes to reach the constant temperature 60°C/140°F
- Includes 3-piece removable high quality bottles
- Easy clean surface
- 1 year manufacture warranty
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within two business days from the date of your order. However, some of our products are "made to order" and require some assembly time before shipping. If you have a question about the lead time on a particular product please give us a call at (512) 568-3083.
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
If you've received the item and should decide to return it, you must meet each of the following requirements
- The product must be unopened, unused, and still in the original packaging.
- You must contact us to notify us that you'd like to return the item within 30 calendar days of receiving the item.
- You must contact us to get an RMA Number and return instructions PRIOR to returning the item.
If all three requirements are not met than the product will come directly back to you and no refund will be awarded. If you meet all three of the above requirements, your refund will be issued in one of the following two manners:
- You may receive the full amount you originally paid for the returned item (less our actual cost for shipping, handling and manufacturer restocking fees) as a store credit, OR
- You may get a cash refund for the amount you originally paid LESS a 20% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling.
In any case, you are responsible for the entire shipping cost to return the product.
If you the buyer, refuse delivery, or the package is deemed undeliverable after a reasonable amount of attempts and notifications, and is returned to it's original sender, then you will be charged for the actual shipping/handling cost. IE you may either pay to have it re-shipped, or you may request a refund minus our actual cost of shipping and handling.