Pisces Pro - Dolphin II Portable Massage Chair
With the dolphin II, you simply lean and let your body weight do the work. Other chairs require you to use your upper body, putting strain on your arms, wrists and shoulders. You'll avoid strain and injury and have energy to spare after working with your Dolphin II.
Includes cushioned shoulder strap!
- Provides access to the lower back, so your clients get worked on where they need it most.
- Clients are more comfortable and don't need to hold any postural muscles. They can let go more fully into the chair.
- Allows your body weight to do the work for you, so you can work longer and deeper.
- More choice of positions than any other chair, so you can accomodate the smallest or largest client comfortably.
- Durable, powder coated aluminum frame is chip resistant and easy to clean.
- Welded and fixed base provides superior strength and stability for even your heaviest clients.
- Weight: 20.5lbs
- Working Weight: 350lbs
- Patent No. 5,762,402 & 5.921,696
- All of our vinyl Meets or Exceeds California Flammability Regulations California Technical Bulletin 117, Section E UFAC Fabric, Class 1
- Memory Foam Face Rest
Only chair capable of going from vertical to full horizontal
Access the lower back effectively and easily; similar to working on a table
Your client stays seated while going from vertical to horizontal
No need to strain your wrists or hyper-flex them backwards, like pushing on a wall, so all energy goes straight into the client seated and grounded below you. Fetal positioning of the client encourages their body and muscles to relax – allowing bodywork to penetrate deeper and benefits to last longer
2) Kneepad is removable and allows those with arthritis and knee problems to sit with feet flat on the ground with no added strain to the knees
3) Use body mechanics to your advantage: Simply lean in with your bodyweight to do the work for you. Eliminate injuries and strain on your joints/muscles with proper body alignment
4) Only 20.5 lbs with a 350 lb working weight. Enables you to take on a huge range of clients in size and height, from a 5yr old child to a professional basketball player. Being lightweight you can easily tote the dolphin at your hip using the cushioned shoulder strap or use the hind wheels to roll behind you in the case
Customize your chair!
a) Soft touch or Ultra leather fabric? Color?
(both are vinyl, UL is stronger, softer, more pliable, and 1 pound lighter than soft touch)
(both are strong, easy to clean, and do not split or fade with time)
ADDITIONAL $75 FOR ULTRA LEATHER
b) Black or Almond frame? (powder coated and baked on, resistant to scratches/chips)
c) Add a Sternum pad
(perfect for larger breasted clients, stores under the seat if not needed, made to match)
d) Add a Dolphinette base only to transform into a desktop system
(you will already have half of what’s needed with your Dolphin)
**Use with clients in wheelchairs, who are pregnant, or even with corporate accounts when going cubicle to cubicle
Pisces Productions Tables, Chairs, & Stretches come with a 3 year warranty to the original owner. The original owner is determined by the individual the item was shipped/sold to unless otherwise noted on work order.
Welded Frame: Lifetime
All other parts/labor: 1 year
Pisces Productions manufactured accessories are covered by a 1 year warranty (Accessories are any item manufactured by Pisces Productions not listed in warranty above)
Replacement parts are covered by a 90 day warranty
Damages caused by improper set-up, accident, abuse, use for non intended purpose, ignoring the weight limit, neglect or non normal wear and tear.