Continuum - Echo LE Pedicure Spa
The Echo’s captivating lines and distinctive, sophisticated looks highlight a design that is innovative as well as inviting. Continuum’s number one seller, the Echo is equipped with all the features and amenities essential for day spas, resorts and distinguished salons.
The LE (Luxury Edition) chair has a full (rolling, kneading, tapping and knocking) shiatsu back massage that provides the client with a ‘hands on’ deep-tissue massage. Fold-down acetone resistant manicure trays with cup holder and convenient dual pivoting arms add elements of quality and convenience. Premium ultra-leather, molded arms and commercial-grade massage mechanism are also some of the upgraded features of the LE chair.
Steel Frame Construction
Made in America, Continuum makes all of their Pedicure Spas with a welded steel frame construction, making them an ideal investment for those that demand quality. Continuum is actually the only pedicure spa manufacturer to use a steel frame design for extra support (up to 350 lbs.) on the entire base, chair and basin of the spa. Impeccable precision is applied to the assembly of each Echo making it truly heirloom quality.
Pipe-less Magnetic Jet System
Your clients can also enjoy an invigorating foot massage from a powerful dual stream pipe-less magnetic jet. Continuum’s pipe-less system ensures a safe and sanitary pedicure by eliminating internal pipes that recirculate water. This whisper-quiet jet is also compatible with tub liners, making it a convenient solution to pedicure spa sanitation. The magnetic jet is exceptionally easy to remove; simply remove the wet-end of the jet after each pedicure to clean and sanitize.
Footrest & Adjustable Leg Support
Never again strain to hold your clients leg up during the pedicure! Whether you are massaging the calf, working on the heel or paining toenails, the adjustable height center footpad coupled with fixed right and left pads, position the foot perfectly throughout the entire pedicure.
Continuum’s extremely durable acrylic-capped fiberglass basin is made to resemble the color and look of a classic porcelain tub. A river stone textured bottom provides additional sensation, enhancing your customers pedicure experience even further. This stain, chemical and crack resistant basin is also backed by a two (2) year warranty.
Continuum's products will stand up to the most thorough scrutiny by both client and technician . Created by the renowned designers at Brooks Stevens, the Echo Series is the ultimate combination of luxury and affordability. Set your salon/spa above with the one-of-a-kind Echo pedicure chair.
Built in the USA
Continuum pedicure spas are designed, engineered, assembled and quality tested exclusively in the United States. All major components are produced domestically resulting in superior quality and increased longevity. When you purchase a Continuum pedicure chair you’re assured a high quality pedicure chair built to last.
- Solid Surface Basin - Upgrade to the finest, most durable basin available. Handcrafted from a solid surface material similar to Corian®, it is chemical and crack resistant.The 4.75 gallon solid surface basin has a river stone textured bottom. It will look brand new year after year and is backed by a five year limited warranty.
- Full Side Panels - Full side panels may be required to conceal existing plumbing that is visible outside of the standard arched panels. Full side panels can also be ordered if you simply prefer the look over the standard panels.
- Dual Vented-Air System - If pedicure spa ventilation is required in your area, the Echo LE, Echo SE or Vantage VE may be ordered with a vented-air option. Two (2) vents are located within inches of the pedicure footrest area. When connected to an external HVAC system (not included), toxins and odors are vented outside of the building. Provide a safe and relaxing environment by improving the air quality in your salon.
Manicure Trays (Optional Upgrade on SE, standard on LE) - Stylish manicure trays have an integrated cup holder and fold down for added convenience.
High quality, acetone resistant finish.
Custom Upholstery (Available on SE only) - An extensive selection of additional upholstery colors are available to match any décor and pallet. Continuum also provides upholstery with colors or patterns supplied by the customer for a perfect match to excising or new designs. (available on SE only)
- Custom Embroidery - The beauty is in the details. Your salon logo can be expertly embroidered onto the LE, SE and VE headrests. This finishing touch adds elegance and heightens brand recognition. Custom setup, digitized embroidery, superior threads and high-end software ensures quality craftsmanship.
- Chair Movement Tech Control Button - The easy access tech control button is a comfortable way for nail technicians to reposition guests. Adjust the forward/backward and tilting positions of the chair with the touch of a button. The chair will automatically stop when fully tilted, upon full forward/backward, or when the movement button is released. The tech control button to control the chair movement is now standard on the LE chair. The tech control button is also available as an after-sale item for the LE chair. It is also available as an upgrade option for the SE chair.