Comfort Soul - Sienna Elite Facial Bed Chair
The Siena Elite Treatment and Massage Table provides exceptional quality and value for massage and bodywork practitioners as well as spa care professionals. Our trademarked UltraPlush™ Cushioning System and DuraSoft™ Upholstery offers the thickest, softest, most ergonomic padding and cushioning. Our SmoothLock™ End Attachment allows attachments to glide effortlessly into position. The unbelievable height range is made possible by using our industry leading X-lift™ system providing unmatched stability and lifting range with a touch of a button. The Siena Elite is wheelchair accessible, accommodating all patients, and allowing you qualifying ADA tax benefits. The incredible Elite-4 Top™ includes comfortable lumbar support and fully electric adjustment, providing ease and relaxed positioning of your clients.
- ADA compliant - incredible range of height adjustment
- Multifunction electric remotes for smooth, quiet adjustments
- Full electric four-sectional top with lumbar support
- Heavy duty wheels provide the perfect blend of portability and stability
- ComfortSoul UltraQuiet™ Linear Actuator: Load tuned whisper quiet lifting mechanism.
- ComfortSoul Elite-4 Top™: Fully electric four sectional top with lumbar support.
- ComfortSoul DuraSoft™ Upholstery: Luxurious, soft, durable, waterproof, and environmentally friendly surface.
- ComfortSoul UltraPlush™ Cushioning System: 4 inches of 3-layered UltraPlush™ Padding engineered at different densities to provide ultimate support and comfort.
- ComfortSoul X-lift™ Ultra Durable Wheeled Steel Base: increased height range and portability, while maintaining stability.
- ComfortSoul SmoothLock™ End Attachment Support: proprietary end attachments glide smoothly into position and are conveniently located at both ends of table.
- ComfortSoul ClickLock™ Side Attachment Support: side attachment connectors that lock attachments into place and easily release with a push of a button.
- Electronically adjustable height (18 to 33 inches).
- Wheelchair accessible height range accommodates wheelchair patients and helps you qualify for ADA tax benefits.
- Independent electronic adjustment for back, leg, and height.
- Fully controlled with Electronic Multi-Function Remotes.
- 700 lbs. Maximum Weight Capacity.
- *Please note color variances may occur between PU & PVC vinyl due to different materials
- ComfortSoul ClickLock™ Arm Rest Set.
- ComfortSoul SmoothLock™ Face Cradle: provides smooth and easy adjustments for Face Cradle Pillow and Head Pillow.
- ComfortSoul MemoryFit™ Face Cradle Pillow: provides your clients with the most comfortable face-down position possible.
- ComfortSoul PlushFit™ Neck Pillow: provides extra comfort and support for the neck.
- ComfortSoul PlushFit™ Head Pillow: provides taller clients with head support even beyond the length of the bed.
- Electronic Multi-Function Hand Remote.
- Electronic Multi-Function Foot Operated Remote Control
- Bolster Accessories
- Terry Cloth Linen Sets
- Upholstered in PU vinyl
- Height adjustment from 18" to 33" (Handicap Accessible)
- Back rest adjustment from 0° flat to 65° incline upward
- Maximum lumbar knee height adjustment is 5.25"
- Voltage Used: 110v
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs.
- Lifting Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Default Position: 73” x 30” x 18” (L x W x H)
- Section Lengths: 25" x 10" x 12" x 24" (Back x Middle Section I x Middle Section II x Leg)
- Arm Rest dimensions: 32" x 5" x 3" (L x W x H)
- Cushion Thickness: 4.5”
- Base Dimensions: 64” x 25” (L x W)
- Weight: 230 lbs
- Face Cradle Pillow: 12" x 12" x 3" (L x W x Thickness)
- Head Pillow: 16" x 12" x 3" (L x W x Thickness)
- Neck Pillow: 14" x 10" x 3" (L x W x Thickness)
- * Default position: Bed completely flat, Lowest height, Without attachments
- * All heights measured from ground to top of seat cushion
- Quantity: 1
- Package A: 76” x 34” x 22” (L x W x H)
- Package A weight: 260 lbs
- Lifetime Warranty On Frame
- 2 Year Warranty On Electrical Components
- 2 Year Warranty On Upholstery