Andrew Leblanc - Savoie 3.0 Zero Gravity Recliner
Superior comfort with heavy duty construction to cradle you from head to toe.
• Traditional / Formal wood base design
• Solid maple base for superior strength
• Powered recline supports up to 400 lbs
• Extra tall seating platform for easy entry and exit
• Customize to your specific needs with many available options
• Fully powered one touch recline with Independent Footrest
• Full width headrest and footrest
• Full length armrest, adjustable air lumbar and articulating headrest
• Made in USA
All of our sturdy artisan-crafted recliners feature full zero-gravity position. Choose from a selection of high quality fabrics and leathers, or provide your own material. Available in manual, one-touch recline, and battery-powered recline.
You also have the option to select one of five new Robert Allen fabric colors. Two colors in the Twill Effect line which has a rating of 100,000 double rubs for superior performance. Three colors available in the Tonaltex line which is also rated for 100,000 double rubs and is enhanced with Cyrpton Home protection. Crypton is stain and odor resistant, as well as being soft, durable and easy to clean.
- Solid, hand-crafted, Made in the U.S.A. construction
- Elastic straps with a lifetime guarantee — give you a feeling of sitting into the chair, not on the chair
- Articulating headrest — Articulates 15° forward. Allows you to comfortably watch TV , work on a laptop, or read
- Dual pivot mechanism— Designed to move like a glider. Smooth recline motion with independently controlled footrest position.
- Adjustable cervical support pillow — adjusts to the comfort of each individual
- Control Wand - Standard Controls are 2 switches on the side of the chair, but some prefer a hand held remote: Add a handy control wand, and bring every adjustment at the touch of a button!
- Heated Back Rest - Heated backrests are available in any Andrew LeBlanc chair. Heat, combined with relaxing in the best possible position, can help reduce swelling, aide breathing, and relieve muscle tension and fatigue. Each setting holds a steady temperature for 15 minutes, and the built-in safety shutoff will turn the chair off automatically if you are to walk away and forget to turn the heat off.
- Lumbar Air Bladder - Inflatable air bladder gives you that extra adjustable lumbar support
- Chair Skirt - Hides wires and motor if the chair will be viewed from the back
- Battery Power - Andrew LeBlanc chairs can go anywhere in your room and do not need to be attached to a power source.No cords to trip over. Premium Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery. Long-life: Average 10-14 days of chair usage between charges (depending on amount of use). Batteries recharge quickly
- Battery Back-up - Piece of mind for powered chair users in areas prone to power outages and for customers who would have a hard time getting out of a reclined chair if power should go out while in reclined position.Package includes One Battery Pack, plus two 9 volt batteries (replace after each use for best performance)
- Memory Foam - Add high grade memory foam for an added touch of comfort.
- Pillow Top Urethane Foam - For those who desire a more enveloping feel in a recliner, we recommend our quality pillow top option.
- Pillow Top with Memory Foam - The pillow top feature provides an added layer of softness and soothing for your entire body when combined with the unique support of our memory foam system.
- Contrast Piping - For added aesthetic customization you may select any color of Piping to the seams ( Call to order (512) 568-3083 )
- Wide Arms ( Factory Fit or Retrofit ) - for a more luxurious touch add a little more width to your armrests. Factory installed wide arms are 4" wide, compared to the standard 2" arm rests.
Why A Zero Gravity, Full Recline Chair?
Over time, nature’s gravity can take a toll on any body, causing back pain, muscle pain and pressure on your spine, joints, and internal organs. Gravity often makes underlying health issues even more painful. Anyone who suffers from back, muscle or joint pain knows how hard it can be to find relief.
By elevating your legs above your heart, Andrew LeBlanc’s full recline chairs offer the doctor-recommended best way to sit for maximum comfort and relief of pressure on the back and spine. This position also improves overall blood flow throughout the body. Our chairs recline gently and smoothly to any position you desire. A battery option is available for those who desire a cord-free look.
Health benefits can include:
• Alleviate back pain
• Reduce muscle soreness
• Relieve stress and tension
• Improve circulation
• Reduce acid reflux
• Improve digestion
• Reduce swelling and edema
• Breath easier
Enjoy the ultimate in health and comfort with an Andrew LeBlanc zero-gravity recliner. Watch TV, read, work on a tablet, laptop, or just relax. Nap while relieving pressure on your back, leg muscles and spine. Breath easier and improve overall blood circulation. Relieve the stress of the day; come home to the gentle relaxation of a truly comfortable chair.
Recline to any position; raise or lower the headrest and footrest to satisfy your individual preference.
Our chairs are made in the United States using solid wood construction and of quality, durable leather or fabric.